Friday, March 31, 2017

These Are My Problems

These are my problems:

The ice-maker on the refrigerator spat out an extra ice cube when I wasn't looking, so there was a cold, wet spot on the kitchen floor that I stepped in with my bare feet.

There's a guy driving in the fast lane going only three miles an hour over the speed limit, so I have to get into the middle lane in order to pass him.

I was looking forward to finishing off the box of Mini-Wheats because I like the sugary crumbles at the bottom of the box, but my wife finished it before I could.

My daughter likes to read so much that sometimes I have to tell her to put the book down and do her chores.

I want to take a soak in the bathtub, but I probably should clean the tub first.

My favorite pair of shoes is getting a hole in the toe. I'll probably have to get some new shoes.

I don't understand this. The hole is not even where my big toe goes.

The light turned yellow at just the wrong moment, so I had to make a quick decision on whether to go through the intersection or stop. I stopped. Now I'll have to wait for about thirty seconds before I can go again.

We recently replaced our old pillows, and now I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to sleep with one pillow or with two pillows.

I think I need a haircut.

Someone else unloaded the dishwasher, and they put away the bowls in the wrong spot.

I asked for a Sprite with no ice, but there is definitely some ice in this Sprite.

I got another spoon caught in the sink disposal.

If I'm going to lose a spoon down the disposal, why does it have to be one of the good spoons?

With this crazy weather we're having I can't decide if I should wear a jacket or not.

I just have 80 pages left to finish reading this book, but I really should get some sleep.

I was trying to eat a pear, but I had to share some of it with my two year-old.

The Minnesota Vikings failed to win the Super Bowl again this year.

These are my problems.

Life is good.






No comments:

Post a Comment