Tuesday, August 21, 2018

10 Best Ways to Annoy People

I know, I know: we're supposed to be nice to people. It's something I've been taught my whole life, and it's something I'm trying to teach my children.

But, there are times when you really want to not be nice. You want to annoy someone. Maybe someone has rubbed you the wrong way (metaphorically speaking) and you want to get back at them. Maybe they've done something to offend you. Maybe you just feel like annoying someone.

Well, here are 10 tried and true ways that you can annoy people. Go ahead, take your best shot!

1. Scrape you fingernails on a chalkboard.

Some people are flinching just at the sight of this picture.
2. Take more than 20 items into the express lane checkout.

Some people apparently don't know how to count to 20.
3. Drive slowly in the passing lane.

It's called the passing lane. You should only be there if you are passing somebody.
4. Eat a KitKat bar the wrong way.

Gimme a break!
5. Clip your toenails at the dinner table.

Yes, I staged this photograph myself. No, I am not proud of that fact.
6. Pay at the drive-thru entirely with pennies.

Be warned: if you do this you might get some extra spit in your food and/or drink.
7. Don't wash your hands when leaving a public restroom.

To be extra annoying, offer to shake hands with others as you leave the restroom.
8. Pick your nose.

Just don't. (It won't make you happy.)
9. If you do pick your nose, eat what you picked.

(I don't have a photo for this one, and I was not going to stage one myself, either.)

And there you have it! Ten great ways to annoy people. Have fun and annoy away!











No comments:

Post a Comment