Tuesday, August 30, 2016

15 More Blog Posts I'll (Probably) Never Write

Over the years, I've written a lot of blog posts. Sometimes people will help me out by giving me topics to write about. Other times I'm left on my own.

To be honest, it's easier to think of things that I shouldn't write about than it is to think of things I should write about. Here are a few more blog posts that I'll (probably) never write:

1. Why the Two Party System Guarantees We Get the Absolute Best Presidential Candidates.

2. 9 Tips For How To Use Your Leftover Bacon

3. Everything I Know About Love and Happiness I Learned by Watching Nicholas Cage Movies

4. "Moist" and 8 Other Words We Need To Use More Often

5. 11 Reasons Why Green Beans Are Better Than Chocolate Chip Cookies

Mmmmm....Chocolate chip cookies!!!

6. Customer Service vs. Profit: Why Big Pharmaceutical Companies Are Our Friends

7. Why Working At Home Is Easier When You Are Also Watching Kids

8. The 7 Best Shows On HBO to Watch Together As a Family

9. Ryan Lochte's Tips for Traveling Abroad

10. The Ten Best Fresh Seafood Restaurants In Lincoln, Nebraska

11. 18 Reality Television Stars Who Would Be Great As President

12. CEO Pay: Why $18 Million a Year Just Isn't Enough!

13. Six Things You Can Do To Pass Time While Your Show Is Buffering

14. Why We Need More Super Hero Movies

15. 13 Reasons Congress Deserves Free Health Care for Life But Veterans Don't

So, do you have any ideas for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment